PEOPLE AND ENTERPRISE CHANGE MANAGEMENT
End-to End Change Management
Distributed Enterprise Policy Creation
Digital Transformation Expertise
Flexible Workspace & Hybrid Organization
Space Age People and Enterprise Change Management
If there’s anything that the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us, it’s this: We may resist change whenever possible, but, when our hands are forced, rapid adjustment is always a viable solution. All sorts of habits and preferences have been put on hold for the past four months as organizations across all industries have realized that they must, if they want to survive and thrive, adapt to a remote work environment.
Enterprises have had to abruptly, and in some cases, drastically, change their operating model resulting in millions spent providing employees with the equipment and technology to work from home. Amongst all these rapid changes, a significant gap in best practices has emerged: Formal change management approaches, which are the foundation of how an organizational vision is realized with minimal disruption, maximum adoption, and benefit realization, are few and far between.
- A rigorous reappraisal of the company real estate footprint as executives realize the increased risk and expenses associated with high-density, centralized offices
- Office layouts, either outsourced or in-house, that incorporate updated design, protocols, and personal protective equipment to keep employees physically distanced while also allow for the collocated working style |
- Organizational structures that comprise an increasingly distributed workforce, allowing employees and teams to cycle between remote work, flexible office spaces, and the traditional centralized office.
Hybrid Structures: The Best of Both Worlds
For enterprise companies concerned with returning to effective operations while also fostering an agile, pandemic-proof business model, remote operations provide the optimal solution. Transitioning to a Hybrid-remote structure – which incorporates both remote and in-office work as a part of employees’ regular schedules – provides businesses tremendous, sustainable benefits, while mitigating any major liabilities.
Today’s enterprise companies need to seriously investigate their organizational structure and practices if they are going to continue their success in the pandemic era. Innovative solutions and transitions are often born out of these disruptive environments, and leaders need to be ready to take advantage..
At Space Age, we have always been dedicated to exploring, understanding, and shaping the future of work – but the current climate has revamped our motivation. Our expertise in the world of flexible work arrangements is comprehensive and we have distilled and fine-tuned it with industry insights to create our People and Enterprise Change Management Service which provides:
- The development of a remote work policy for your employees and management that outlines expectations and maximizes the adoption of requisite training, communication protocols, and updated work practices
- Consultation on the soft- and hard- ware infrastructure, cloud services, and security systems that are best suited for the unique needs of your company to ensure that productivity, collaboration, and safety are improved
- Strategic partnerships with companies across the future of work industry, including flexible office spaces across North America, that can be leveraged to support the success of your transition
- Extensive research and resources on how the adoption of a Remote-Hybrid organizational structure will bolster your company’s Triple Bottom Line
People and Enterprise Change Management
The Space Age People and Enterprise Change Management service package is comprehensive and customizable to the specific needs of businesses at the personal, team, department, and company-wide levels.
To download our full Market Report on the future of work and an introduction to our People and Enterprise Change Management services, click the button: